Monday, May 1, 2017

It Just Got REAL...

Since the last time I posted, sooooo much has happened. I experienced an epic SPRING BREAK! I went to Puerto Rico with my really good friend, Michelle, and we had a BLAST.



The only thing I'm waiting on as it pertains to our adventure is what is referred to as the "Golden Ticket." The "Golden Ticket" is my actual plane ticket to Abu Dhabi. My paperwork is in and now we just prepare.

Our house looks emptier and emptier everyday. We had our final going away sale and watching all of the items leave was bittersweet. The excitement I'm feeling cannot be put into words!

We've done our research about our new country and we are ready to start a new chapter in our lives. Make sure to subscribe so you can stay abreast on all of our updates and adventures.

The next box to check off is: Finish the School Year and Sell The House. Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment